Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

End Blog for MEDI 116

Looking back over my blog and the website we've made, I must admit that this module has been very unique compared to the others in terms of the final product and documentation style along the way.
I've never attempted to make a website or use a blog and have found both actually quite enjoyable once you get into the swing of things. I mean the blog is literally an electronic diary of this project to fill in after each day, well nearly each day as it does slip my mind sometimes when busy! But being able to simply type and upload what we've been working on instead of all the printing, cutting out, sticking in etc. that comes with sketchbooks has been a pleasant break and quite possibly something I will think of doing with future projects.
However, in terms of MEDI 116 this is the last blog entry I will enter for this project as I shall be handing in my work tomorrow and starting to finish MEDI 117 ready for the exhibition.

This module has been an overall enjoyable, if not stressful at times (in particular the last week before Easter!) experience and working with websites and using my blog is something I most likely will want to work with again.
So thanks for reading and if you want to, check back now and then for any new stuff I might upload and document during my time here at Plymouth Uni and otherwise.
Take care,
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment