Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

Presentation is done and ready!


Having finished the script for the presentation last night, instead I went in to Scott yesterday to meet my group and together we made the powerpoint to go along with it. This was a much better idea than just me making the presentation as together we made the powerpoint and then readjusted the script to fit in with the main points we as a group had established as the most important focal points.
Now I feel we have a stronger and more interesting presentation with samples of our influences and research plus Amy's flickr account showing the photos we took and this link:www.soundcloud.com/arixonmedi116 which has all the interviews sound clips Amy and Anastasija recorded and now those who view this blog can hear them as well.
Addressing the whole project together to make this presentation has really helped to evaluate the good and bad points we've encountered so that our critical evaluations can be much more in depth and expressive of the whole creative process with this module.
For example, some of the problems we encountered such as firefox being unable to open the website until it was upgraded to a better model had slipped my mind and so know I can put these things into blog (as i've just done) and explain how i felt about this problem and other aspects of making this project in my evaluation.
I've also realised I haven't uploaded all the sketches and plans we've done so here is the storyboard we made for how the website could play out:

That's all for now but after the presentation tomorrow I shall blog about how it went and how I felt about it etc. etc. then begin writing my critical evaluation from what i've learnt with the feedback.
Take care,
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment