Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

Extra Extra Bits From Filming!

Here in this post just quickly is the video of me playing the keyboard/solo part of the music for you to see in full. This is the video shown playing on the TV in the piece and the audio is exactly the same as here.
Also I apologise in advance for the creepy stares of me playing the Keyboard, I was very tired and trying to look serious yet also comical haha! I hope that has come across instead of creepy haha!
I've uploaded it mainly to show that it wasn't a pre-recorded piece just played over the top of the visual, it was actually me playing it live (technically) through the TV and not just an MP3 file.



Speaking of MP3 files,the second thing I've uploaded is the MP3 file of the Bassline which i burnt onto CD and is played through the CD player. Here it is as a quicktime file but I just thought I'd document it as it's a crucial part of the piece and thought it should be heard in full, without chimes or Xylophones getting in the way.




And finally here is a photo of the aftermath of the Party Poppers scene where we had to clear up a lot of confetti! But the scene is one of my favourite so I think it was worth the ffort of cleaning up. (P.s after I took photo I did help to clean up, I didn't just leave my Gran too!)



That's it for this post but check back soon for how the filming went. :)


Take care,
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment