Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION IS COMPLETE!

As the name suggests, PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION OF THE MACHINE IS COMPLETE!

It's taken absolutely ages but at long long last, it is fully complete and we are ready to film. :)

I'm only going to do a small post as I've done a post that explained all of what happens in the film out in text but it got deleted and so since I am absolutely shattered from working non-stop to finish it physically, I am going to upload a video at the end which will explain the machine so I can finally sleep properly(ish).
I say "ish" because tomorrow I'm getting up early to film the keyboard scenes and make the bassline which will play through the CD player.

So yeah, that's it for now, I am over the moon that it is finally finished but I think it's time for me to rest and prepare myself for filming soon. :)
Check back soon/tomorrow for the extra bits I have of finishing the physical piece, E.G. Photos etc. :)
Take care,
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment