Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Final Scenes in Manuary







With the research animation finished and out of the way I was able to finally style my beard tonight even though it is now the 8th of January A.K.A Manuary to those who take in part in Decembeard. It's called Manuary because this is where we are allowed to style our manly beards and so I have filmed this and finished the final scenes.
I've sped up my girlfriend styling my beard (As it's easier for her to see what she's doing than it is for me to see the underside of my chin!) and this is going to go between the montage I'm going to include of the month, and the final scene where I say goodbye.

I'm really happy with what I'm calling an "Extended Anchor" although I still wish I has the confidence and the length of beard to pull off the Sparrow. Perhaps in the future maybe? haha

Also in this post are the pictures of my To Do list. I've just made a new one so thought I might as well put photos of them up then show you the new one later on so you can see how my ideas have changed. I'm sorry if you can't read them but I have posted them as the biggest size allowed so fingers crossed!

From here on in I am going to be focusing on the History of Beards as next to the Vince introduction when I get back to Uni, these are going to take up a LOT of time so the sooner I get started on them the better!

Check back soon for the next instalment of work where I'll (hopefully) be talking about a finished History animation!

Take care and Happy New Year!
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment