Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Narrations (I actually did them this time!)









The last title was a bit misleading because I didn't actually do the narrations, but now they are finished and ready to be put to the "Lego Bricks".
I've also included in this post photos from the Intro montage for you to see. This montage was nice and easy to make and a nice rest from the hard work of getting everything else done, yet still was productive.

Speaking of the Montages I've also finished the Decembeard Montage and the Title which is an animation of Vince's beard growing and showing the letters which spell out "DECEMBEARD" an apt and simple title I thought.
The photos are one of the set up I used to make the title and the other of a still from the mini title animation. The others are from the December Montage.
To make the title I marked out where the letters were going to go and then laid another image of vince over the top and using the light box (the platform thing they're on) I traced bit by bit the beard growing around the letters underneath.
This works quite effectively if I do say so myself and gives the viewer a taste of what the documentary is like, that tongue in cheek style of work but it's not a half assed spoof.

Next I am going to finally get round to making Vince so that I can actually make a proper start on The History of Beards.


Take care,
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment