Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Narrations

It's been pretty hectic getting MEDI 262 out of the way but now it's finally done I can focus again on Decembeard.
This week, well tuesday I went to Jeff's and filmed his mouth for the Vince introduction. This went really well and it also turns out that one calendar transition (the one from Jeff's interview into Phil's) doesn't logically work, it's meant to go from What Women Want (the Peskett Family interview) into History.
So whilst I was at Jeff's I was able to create a transition from one interview to the next via a photo frame which I've put in the same scene as Jeff's interview to tie the two together nicely.
Little setbacks like this are starting to creep up so I really need to get going with this Vince animation but tonight instead I'm going to start recording some narrations then crack on with Vince tomorrow.

Until then take care,
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment